- Work as a team with the Major Works division to deliver Design & Construct projects that have a considerable “built form’ construction component.
- Integrate the internal Energex electrical and civil design team with external building contractors and to achieve timely delivery of on electrical infrastructure into the building.
- Liaise with local council and government authorities to deliver new transformers for King George Square.
- As an extension of Energex, successfully establish working relationships with Property Manager, new site Developers and Landlords.
ENERGEX manages sophisticated energy distribution networks and delivers energy products, services and expertise to South East Queensland. Project managed design and construction of commercial and industrial Substations, 33/11 Substations and Bulk Power Distribution in CBD, Fringe and Northern Suburbs. Assist with establishing process for Energex ‘in-house’ design and construct with PM’s.
QP’s engagement so the management of the following projects:
- Brisbane City Hall
- Felicity Hotel
- Madison Heights
- Stafford Substations
- Ashgrove West Bulk Substation.
- Enogerra to Grovely Substation
- Enogerra Substation feeder upgrade.